MuscleMart Plus Coupon Policy
MuscleMart Plus understands that coupons are important to some of our customers. In order to meet manufacturer coupon policies for retailers, MuscleMart Plus has provided the following guidelines:
- Coupons will be verified as valid by a third party before MuscleMart Plus accepts the coupon.
- MuscleMart Plus does not accept expired coupons.
- MuscleMart Plus will reimburse customers the value of the coupon upon receipt of original coupon.
Online/Printable Coupons may be electronically sent via email to:
Include your Order/Invoice number in the Body of the email along with the image/link for the coupon.
Mail physical (cut out) coupons to:
8385 Miramar Mall
San Diego, CA 92121
Include the following with coupons:
- Order/Invoice Number
- Original coupon (no copies, photos, etc.)
- MuscleMart Plus will accept third party manufacturers’ coupons with another retailer’s logo.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Third Party Manufacturer coupons are issued by a third party and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price.
- MuscleMart Plus does not accept coupons for items not carried in our store.
- MuscleMart Plus does not currently accept coupon bar code images displayed on a Smartphone, iPhone, Droid etc.
- The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, as required by California state law for orders that qualify for CA sales tax.
- Certain MuscleMart Plus coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to Third Party Manufacturer Coupons and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price
- Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines may be accepted at the discretion of MuscleMart Plus management.
- MuscleMart Plus will not accept coupons for an item that is on sale. Customer must choose non-sale variant of a product.
Ex. If a customer chooses *BLOWOUT*Chocolate, 6 lbs, variant of Optimal Nutrition Serious Mass, coupon will not be accepted. Customer must choose the Chocolate, 6 lbs variant.
- MuscleMart Plus will not accept percent off coupons for an item that is on sale.
- In the event that any item's price is less than the value of the coupon, MuscleMart Plus will only accept the coupon only to the price of the item. MuscleMart Plus does not provide cash back in exchange for any coupons.
- MuscleMart Plus accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable MuscleMart Plus coupon(s) per item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
- The number of manufacturer coupons used in a transaction may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the valueo f the item after ther discounts or coupons are applied. (Fr example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
- MuscleMart Plus accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
- MuscleMart Plus reserves the right to process coupons in any order.
- MuscleMart Plus accepts multiple Dollar off Transaction coupons (e.g. $3 off $15) in one transaction if they apply
Ex. Customer may use two 3 off $15 coupons if they are purchasing over $30.00
Buy one, Get one Free Coupons
- Sales tax must be paid for any Buy one, Get one Free coupon offer, if required by applicable state laws.
- MuscleMart Plus accepts internet/print at home coupons that include a barcode.
- MuscleMart Plus will not accept reproductions or rebates.
Be the first to know about sales, offerings, and events.